PM Kisan: About 7 lakh farmers could not get the 8th installment due to this, it is important to know this to get the next installment of 2 thousand
New Delhi, Business Desk. The central government will transfer the ninth installment of PM Kisan Yojana to the farmers' account between August and November. But there are still lakhs of such beneficiaries in the country, who have not yet received the eighth installment under this scheme. According to PM Kisan's website, 10.47 crore (10,47,52,108) FTOs have been generated till July 19, 2021. Out of this, Rs 2,000 of the eighth installment has reached the accounts of 10,35,78,917 farmers. At the same time, whether the eighth installment has been credited in the bank account of 484039 farmers, its status is showing pending. On the other hand, the payment made by the government to 6,89,152 people has failed.
Reason for payment failure
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the most ambitious schemes of the central government. In this scheme, the government provides direct cash assistance. In such a situation, many such farmers have registered themselves in this scheme, who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions of this scheme. Initiating action against such farmers, the state governments have excluded the names of such farmers from the list of beneficiaries, who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions of this scheme.
If you have made any mistake in filling your account number, IFSC code while registering PM Kisan, then the payment may fail.
Those who do not link their Aadhar card with PM Kisan scheme also do not get the benefit of this scheme.
These people do not get the benefit of PM Kisan Scheme
1. Not all institutional farmers get the benefit of this scheme.
2. Farmer families that fall under any one of the following categories:
- a person in the past or presently holding a constitutional post
- Former or present minister of Central Government / Former or present minister of State Government / Former and current member of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, State Legislative Assemblies, Legislative Councils / Former or present Mayor of Municipal Corporation, Former or present chairperson of District Panchayats
3. All former or present officers of Central Government, State Governments, PSEs or Autonomous Institutions (Except Multi Tasking Staff, Class IV Employees)
4. All retired pensioners whose monthly pension exceeds Rs.10,000. (Except Multi Tasking Staff, Class IV Employees)
5. All persons who have deposited income tax in the previous assessment year
6. Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accounts and architects